Friday, May 30, 2008

#19 New Drinks 2/10

We had some friends over the other night and they love buttery nipples. I had never had one (and I'm not a shot kinda gal), but I decided to try it anyway. It was yummy. Tasted just like butterscotch. So, 2/10. Anyone have any favorite drinks? I want to hear your ideas.

5/31 Wanted to add the recipe for Corinne:

1/2 shot Butterscotch Schnapps
1/2 shot Bailey's Irish Cream

Pour a shot glass half way with the schnapps, then, with a spoon, add the Irish Cream so that you end up with a layered shot. Bottoms up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth! How do you make them? I love butterscotch!

Mary said...

I'm not really much of a shot girl anymore. But I could certainly party it up in college (can you picture it? probably not!). I was a fan of the blow job (baileys and kahlua topped with a little bit of whipped cream - can also be made with amarreto.

Now there's a side of me that doesn't often come out - it hides behind my minivan driving, mother of three, early thirties mom persona! :) Have a shot for me!