Friday, October 3, 2008

#61 Photos to cd's

Ok, so they aren't really on cd's, but a computer geek friend recommended I get an external hard drive instead. So for a whopping $100 I got a 500 gig external hard drive. It's stupid easy and I've got it set up to update every night at 1 a.m. so I don't have to do anything really. It does it for me. All I have to remember is to delete the photos from the computer every once in a while to save some disk space (I'm down to less than 2% right now, so when I get home from vacation I will update and delete). What a relief too. I kept having nightmares that we got a virus and lost all of our pictures. We would then have virtually no pictures of our kids or anything really from the past 3-4 years. Yikes. No need to worry about that now though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm....maybe I should invest in one. Where did you buy yours?

Who I Am said...

Newegg.com. I heart newegg. They are great!