Tuesday, April 15, 2008

#13 - Two Vegetarian Dishes a Month


See what I made? Linguine with Roasted Vegetables from the Pillsbury Complete Cookbook. It was really good. The man even liked it! I was shocked that he liked it since he loves his meat, but he doesn't mind this. He's all for this challenge, so long as he doesn't have to eat tofu. Well, he will at some point, b/c I am going to try it.

Anyway...This was really good and I will probably make this again. I'm finding all sorts of yummy sounding vegetarian recipes. I never would have thought! Now to get up the courage to try cooking with tofu. Any recommendations?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! And let me know how the tofu is, I haven't gotten the guts to try it either...

Becca and Jason said...

I don't have a tofu recommendation, but I have an awesome vegetarian mexican pizza recipe. And it's from Light and Tasty! Let me know if you're interested!
Becca

Who I Am said...

Umm...yeah, I'm interested! I've heard you talk about it enough. I didn't realize it was vegetarian. Yummy!

Mary said...

I don't have any tofu recipes. But I do have tons of vegetarian recipes, so I'll be happy to run some over to you before we pack out next week.