Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finding a Start Date

So, while I'm on my quest to discover who I am (do we ever really truly know the answer?) I have decided to start my own 101 in 1001 program. I'll let you know when I start. I need to decide really. It's a hard decision b/c I am very goal oriented, so I want to make sure I do this right and when I will be able to complete it. Hopefully it will happen in the next month or so. Trust me, you'll know when.

You can check out the DAY ZERO phenomenon. I was inspired by an online friend Corinne (I need to ask her permission before linking to her blog). It's taken a long while to compile my list as I really needed to think about things. I'll share it on my first day.

I'll need all the encouragement I can get as I work toward these goals.

Thanks to all!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm here to encourage you. I think you are one of the bravest women I know. Not in the whole mommy-way either, I mean the whole picture. I'll expand on that more privately some other time.

Amber said...

I love you. I'm excited to see what you've got up your sleeve this time.

Just a Girl in a Port said...

I'm excited to read more on this.