Thursday, March 20, 2008

April 1,2008 - December 28, 2010

I think this is going to be my start date. Since I've got some goals that are "do ______ once a month", my anal side had to start at the beginning of the month. I almost started it a few days later so that I could be done on December 31, 2010, but nah. So my end date will be December 28, 2008.

I was thinking about going ahead and starting now, but I want to share with my husband what my plans are before I make it official. Plus, I've been changing things every night before bed and every morning as soon as I get up for the past few days. I want a little longer to readjust as I see fit.

For some of my goals, I will be recruiting some of YOU, so be careful, I may be coming after you!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm really proud of you and can't wait to see what your goals are!

Mary said...

Just a few more days! We're all ready to cheer you on!

(You and Corinne and the millions of others that I've read in the last month cropping up inspired me to start one, but I did not link it to my profile because I didn't want our extended family knowing that much about me, KWIM? So if you remind me, I'll send you the link if you are interested. I have to admit, you are sooo right. I felt like I was beginning to find a little piece of me making a list of things for me to do.

Thanks for the inspiration and for being brave enough to say that there is more to life than being Mommy all the time.